Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Big Focus, Small Goal

I am watching another Ancestry.com video by Crista Cowan, The Barefoot Genealogist. I just love her informative lessons on using Ancestry.com and the Family Tree Maker software. She also includes great research tips and general genealogical strategies.

The title of this video,

Using Ancestry.com Like A Pro

Crista Cowan, The Barefoot Genealogist

The first two questions help with the BIG focus, and the last question becomes the small goal. I need to remember to WRITE my goal. What do I want to know? Last question (not shown here): Where can I find the answers?

In my last post, I ended with this yearning and related story.

Now if I could just find the marriage of the daughter-in-law's parents, John Joseph Latz and Anna Kleinman or Klienman or Kleiman.

I think it is time to go back to the beginning and answer those first two questions again, with a fresh look at the facts and the sources to support them. I will find the answer some day.

Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment